The Spirit Shop

Thursday, August 7, 2008

New Office & Other New Things

I deeply apologize for not blogging in quite some time. I have somewhat of a good excuse. I received an email from blogger saying that I would be blocked from the system and deleted in twenty days. Their reason was because their robots that search through blogs marked this blog as a spam blog, which it is not. So I had to fill out a form and wait a good bit of time for blogger to remove the block.

We have had so much going on over the past month that things seem a little crazy, all good though. Finally the right office has come our way and this past Monday I signed the lease. We needed a space that had a good amount of space but at the same time not too big. I also preferred an office with two separate rooms, one to conduct private sessions and the other as a waiting room and of course a real office space for Bob to keep up with his wonderful work. I have to tell you I couldn't do it without him, he keeps everything so organized and on target.

The new office is located on Emily Road in Levittown. Not far at all from I95 and the PA Turnpike. To no surprise we did run into one problem the first day we went in to start painting. I kindly asked a guy who lives in the attached building to move his van so people could see the office. Well let me tell you, some people are such jerks. He was so ignorant and arrogant that he put me in complete shock. Just goes to show that some people are just so miserable that they have to take it out on others. He probably is not a believer in Karma. So when you looking for our office, just look for the big white van that is parked in the way blocking the office.

It is very exciting moving into a work space that together we can create a positive atmosphere full of good energy. I'm working with my spirit guides or guardian angels to create a feng shui type of surrounding with lots of elements that will bring in the good energy and help me with my communication with the deceased. Our new space will include a few water fountains, bamboo plants and a few large crystal pieces, including amethyst. There will also be several feng shui charms and mirrors are also very good to have in each room to reflect any negative energy.

Even though it has been fun this past week getting the place painted, it certainly has been lot of work. We have spent several full days at the office and still have not brought one piece of furniture in. That is a whole other project in itself. Once the place is painted, the carpet put in and the the tiles scrubbed, I will do my own blessing. That will consist of meditation, sea salt, water and a sage smudge stick. There has to be a good blessing before bringing in any furniture. Unfortunately we will have to change all of our phone number once more.

Along with being busy preparing the office we have been discussing a possible television project with one of the networks. Today I received the call that the filming will go forward and will begin next Friday. This is not a huge project, meaning not an entire month of filming,but it could end up becoming huge if things go well. I would love to tell you more about it but will have to wait a little while before doing so. The entire concept is excellent and I do believe this will go over really well. I'm excited about the entire project and everything about it. I will keep you all up-dated.

I had a potential sponsor for the radio show and then they backed out for reasons that seemed a bit odd. They confirmed it with me and it was a done deal. I even turned another good sponsor away because the deal was suppose to be a done deal. Of course I found this to be a lesson I needed to learn from. This year has certainly been a year of learning lessons, which always makes for a better more positive life. I believe my lesson here is that nothing is confirmed unless it is done so in writing, and sometimes not ever then, and never turn away others that are interested in sponsorship even if you currently have a sponsor.

There has to be something else I'm not seeing or learning with this entire radio sponsor deal. The radio show is so popular and has been featured in the news. Today we were contacted by another news reporter that was interested in sitting in on the radio show so that he could write an article. I believe the show will also be featured in the up-coming television project. It's really weird and now I will just smile and move forward with bringing the radio show to my listeners every week no matter what.

I had some really interesting private gallery's last week. Of course I do not recall all of the details because my mind has been in a million places, but I know some well needed healing has come to so many in need. Today I had two very good private sessions. One detail that I remember from today was a bit funny. My clients father was coming through along side of her mother. He kept showing me a fire engine along with a little giggle. I was thinking that maybe someone accidentally set fire to something and there was this family joke surrounding it. Well I was close but not right on target. The fire engine reference and the giggle was very accurate. My client laughed as she told me the famous fire engine story that is still talked about by her family members. One of the members of the family, I actually think it may have been my client, was in a minor car accident a long time ago. They crashed into a fire engine and this is something the family never stopped laughing about. Of course it was minor and fortunately no one was injured.

Once we get moved into our office and have everything in order Bob will begin booking up the Fall months. He should knock a good chunk off the waiting list. If you are not signed up for my monthly newsletter then you should go on my site and sign up. We will send out updates on readings and the waiting list. So if you are on the waiting list you will see where we are on the list. Also, if you are waiting for tickets that you have ordered for one of the up-coming events, please have patience. We have not sent out any tickets and will not do so for about two weeks. There will also be a bunch of new events posted on the site in about two weeks. There are only a few tickets available for the September event. We also have to change the date of the September intuitive development workshop. That will be updated on the site Monday.

The most exciting part of the office besides the environment itself is the fact that we have a great place to go to each day. Even though working from home as Bob does is very convenient it gets old quick. Its nice to go to work and not have to take it home with you. We will also get so much more done having our own space. I can get back into the studio to finish my book on CD and then get back to work on my second book. I will also be recording a past life regression CD as soon as I can find the time. That will be followed my a past life workshop that will be very exciting. Until the next time be sure to take care of yourself and live every moment of your life as if it were your last.
Blessings
Joseph Tittel

No comments: