The Spirit Shop

Friday, August 24, 2007

Up-date's

As most of you know by now, I will be heading back out to California. Bob and I have spent the past few days switching everyone appointments. I know this is as frustrating for you as it is for us, again I apologize. An important project has come up and I must work with that first.

You may already know about my trip this summer to the Eastern State Prison in Philadelphia. I was asked by producers to join a team of ghost hunters as the psychic medium helping them find some activity. The experience was unbelievable and I can not wait to see it air. The show is called Mysterious Journey's and will air on the travel channel. I just received some
tentative dates and times for airing from Boni. Boni is in charge of the Garden State Ghost Hunters Society. We grew to become good friends and I hope to join them in the future for other ghost investigations.

Mysterious Journey's will air on the Travel channel during the
following tentative dates. These dates may and most likely will change, so keep an eye out.
oct.26th...9pm,and 1am
Oct.29th 5pm
Nov.16th 6pm and 12 am
Nov.17th 10am
I will post a message and send out an email when the dates are confirmed.

Recently I was thinking about my seventh and ninth grade English teacher. I was never good in English class and Mrs.
Trendler would allow me to write short stories for extra credit. This helped me to really get through English. She once said to me "One day you will have your own book out". Well with that encouragement I believe she has helped my spirit to write my first book. I want to find her now and thank her for being such a wonderful teacher and person. Teachers need to know when they are doing a great job.

The other day I received an email from a client who works for the school district in which I went to school. She mentioned my high school secretary and I remembered her well also. She forwarded my information to Mrs.
Trendler and also to another teacher who had a big impact on my life. Mr. Mass. was my twelfth grade work experience teacher. He encouraged me to go for my goals and helped me make it to honor roll my senior year. I can't wait to send them both my book with a letter letting them know how great of teachers they were. I believe they are both retired now.

No comments: