The Spirit Shop

Friday, August 17, 2007

Sunny California

I hope everyone is visiting my blog while I'm away in California. I arrived the other day at the LA airport where I was picked up and taken to a hotel outside of LA in the city of Van Nuys. The three hour time difference really screwed me up I must say. Yesterday I had the opportunity to visit Pasadena and it had the most beautiful views. Its amazing that the city is flat and surrounded by mountains. Today is Friday and finally I feel refreshed and more like myself.

When I talked to Bob and told him yesterday that I felt overwhelmed with emotion, he did not understand that. I don't understand either and its really weird that at times I just want to cry. I think it may be for many reason, but one main reason is I know my mother is with me here and actually received signs of moms presence.

Yesterday morning when I got out of bed I turned on the TV. My mother was a huge, huge, Elvis Presley fan. Mom often sends me signs in odd ways with Elvis Presley. As you know all over the television they were talking about the 30Th anniversary of Elvis' death. That's when I really became overwhelmed with emotion. The I watched an interview with Lisa Marie, who I absolutely adore. I even purchased her last album which is really good. She just recorded the hit Elvis song In The Ghetto and I'm going to download it as soon as I'm done here.

I really miss Bob and the dogs Newbie and Precious. I have only been here a few days and I'm already becoming home sick. I want to continue to write in this blog, but something just came up and I have to run. Please pray for me. God bless you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU, JOSEPH. I UNDERSTAND YOUR EMOTIONAL STATE. THINGS ARE COMING TO FRUITION. YOU WILL BE FINE AND ALL WILL WORK OUT AS IT IS MEANT TO BE. GOD BLESS.

CHRIS WALLACE