The Spirit Shop

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Off To LA

Tomorrow afternoon I will flying from Philadelphia to LA. I'm very excited and nervous at the same time about the entire opportunity. I know God has chosen me to do this and the outcome will be positive I'm sure. We will not be scheduling any new appointments between now and August 22. If you have an appointment between then you most likely have been contacted already to re-schedule. Once again I apologize for any inconvenience.

Yesterday I spoke with Theresa, a reporter from the Buck's County Courier Times. We discussed my experience at the Eastern State Pen and the new show Mysterious Journey's. We also talked about my new book and the up-coming Breast Cancer Fund Raiser on October 28Th. She will also be talking to the Garden State Ghost Hunters Society and the producers of Mysterious Journey's. The article is to be published in the paper some time between Friday and Sunday. I will be away and will not know the exact date of the article until I get back home.

I thank everyone for all the messages and e-mails of support and good luck on my trip. God Bless.

No comments: